Slideshow Widget

  •  photo 2_zps5117cded.jpg />
  •  photo 5_zps2b5b6b73.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • " border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • />
  • />
  • />
  •  photo 1_zps4c7d80a8.jpg />
  •  photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg />

Tommy's Man Rum

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a very handsome, very strong husband, Tommy, who does not have to prove his manliness to anybody. (You are very manly baby, your power tool collection is the biggest out of anybody I know)

So when this husband came to me and said that he #1 started liking Malibu Rum, circa college, again and #2 he was going to take this rum camping, with his buddies, in the Arctic wilderness, in the middle of January - I thought they might give him some grief over it.  

Malibu is quite coco-nutty you know.  

So I decided to create for him a label to conceal said girly drink from his fellow campers.  

The result? Tommy's Man Rum, 100 Proof


Before



After

Post a Comment