Slideshow Widget

  •  photo 2_zps5117cded.jpg />
  •  photo 5_zps2b5b6b73.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • " border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • />
  • />
  • />
  •  photo 1_zps4c7d80a8.jpg />
  •  photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg />

February Bridal Show - TD Convention Center

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Here are some picture from the February Bridal show.  What a day!  We met and signed so many wonderful brides.  We premiered our Izzy Designs candy display to showcase all the different design elements we can do for your wedding day and we highlighted one of my favorite trends, burlap and lace! Thank you to my amazing helpers, I could never have done it without you. 


Aren't they lovely? My Izzy Designs helper angels.


































One Response to “February Bridal Show - TD Convention Center”

  1. Went to my best friend’s bridal shower at one of her favorite Seattle convention center. She was looking beautiful in her outfit. I was very happy to see all my old friends there. That was a very big surprise for me when I met with my best friend. We all enjoyed a lot.

    ReplyDelete