Slideshow Widget

  •  photo 2_zps5117cded.jpg />
  •  photo 5_zps2b5b6b73.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • " border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • />
  • />
  • />
  •  photo 1_zps4c7d80a8.jpg />
  •  photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg />

Hello blogosphere!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You will never believe how busy I have been.  It's been a whirlwind adventure over here in the Izzy Designs household.  First and foremost our beautiful baby girl was born.  She is five months old now and sweet as she can be.  She had my hands full though, as infants tend to do, so I apologize for being MIA for a little while.  Secondly, we moved!  We decided that just having a infant was not enough so throwing a move into the mix would add a certain level of chaos.  I have some gorgeous wedding invitations and other designs that I have been dying to show you, so I am taking a little break from the madness to post a few pictures.  

Here is a quick look at the baby girl who has stolen my heart.
(Check out my Etsy shop for these chalkboard inspired months signs! https://www.etsy.com/listing/166145962/months-1-4-chalkboard-inspired-months?ref=shop_home_active)


Pack em up and move em out!  Ready to move to our brand new house. 

Post a Comment