Slideshow Widget

  •  photo 2_zps5117cded.jpg />
  •  photo 5_zps2b5b6b73.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • " border="0" alt=" photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg"/> />
  • />
  • />
  • />
  •  photo 1_zps4c7d80a8.jpg />
  •  photo 3_zps65fec29b.jpg />

Anna's pink and green nursery and free printable

Sunday, February 10, 2013

(Want it? Check out Izzy Designs on Etsy! https://www.etsy.com/listing/178141478/hard-copy-nursery-wall-letters?)


Our baby girl is full term today!  I never realized that waiting for her arrival would feel like forever, so in the meantime I wanted to post some pictures of her nursery.  

We are so happy and excited she is coming that I wanted to share the love with all my Izzy Designs followers.  I am offering a free printable of the saying I have on her wall at the end of this post.  Please email me at IzzyDesignsLLC@gmail.com with the subject line 'free printable please!' and I will send you your very own PDF to print out as you please.  




















I can make you letters of any size or color for your nursery.  Email me with your ideas or theme and I can make you a banner or send you individual letters.  





















Here is the printable I have on her wall.  I love what it says and want all these things for her in the future.

Free printable from Izzy Designs


20 Responses to “Anna's pink and green nursery and free printable”

  1. I love the nursery design! I'm expecting a little girl due to arrive in July. We are hoping to do a green and purple nursery, but finding the right green paint color is very difficult. What's the name of the color you used on your walls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia! We just had our little one March 9th. I will post a few pictures when she lets me have a little break. :) The color we used was Apple Blossom by Benjamin Moore. Its very relaxing and almost gives you the feeling of being in a spa. Thank you for contacting me and congratulations on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the decor in this baby room and have picked the same exact bedding for our baby girls room! Did you freehand the tree or use a stencil? Any tips on that? Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! The tree is actually a wall decal that I found on ETSY from the seller Simple Shapes. Here is the link, hope it helps! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleShapes?ref=seller_info

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Kara! When I showed my hubby the pics of your baby girls nursery, he fell in love with your ideas! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Anything I can do to help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, where did you get your pink mesh crib bumper? It looks like it has ties to the outside and it dresses it up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, did you find the curtains at PBK or elsewhere? Thanks again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The breathable pink bumper is from Buy Buy Baby and the curtains are from PBK as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the free printable! It is adorable and matches my nursery perfectly! I am in awe of all of the artsy touches your nursery has. Absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there were did you get the tree decal. ???? i have the same bedding and i really love the doom photos i would love to copy the room. and can i get a pdf of the printable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tree is actually a wall decal that I found on ETSY from the seller Simple Shapes. Here is the link, hope it helps! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SimpleShapes?ref=seller_info. Please email me at IzzyDesignsllc@gmail.com for the free printable! :)

      Delete
  12. Where did You get your changing table? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the furniture came from the local baby furniture store, Baby Furniture Plus Kids! :) http://www.babyfurnitureplus.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with this printable! I am having a hard time getting it to print correctly though, help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bedding with the birdies! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the bird knobs, where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where did you find that adorable bedding?

    ReplyDelete